Tattu R-Line Version 3.0 1550mAh 14.8V 120C 4S1P LiPo battery pack is the updated version of R-Line series in 2019. With More Punch, Lower Internal Resistance and Less weight, Tattu R-line V3 definitely dominate all your races.
What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It’s the selling version of Toppilot batteries. It’s also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It’s got higher capacity, lower internal resistance, and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphene battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions.
High quality, reliable power
Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1550mAh
Higher capacity than comparable size packs
Very high C rate. Designed for professional FPV racing
No memory effect.
Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
Minimum Capacity: 1550mAh
Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8V / 4Cells
Discharge Rate: 120C
Max Burst Discharge Rate: 240C
Net Weight(±20g): 177g
Dimensions: 77mm x 38.5mm x 32.5mm (L x W x H)
Charge Plug: JST-XHR
Discharge Plug: XT60
1. Your orders will be dispatched via USPS Ground or UPS Ground from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/helicopter type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 120C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001 standards
7. See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.