– True diversity dual antennas with independent processor for monitoring signal on both antennas
– Antennas extended for carbon fuselage / metallic structure installation
Type: DSMX Compatible Satellite Full Range Receiver with Diversity Antenna
Modulation: DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible)
Band: 2.4 GHz
Dimension: 22(L) x 19(W) x 7(H) mm
Voltage Range 3.3V from Receiver
RCgroups discussion (Click below link for user manual page with link to RCGroups)
How dual antennas work
An independent processor monitors an incoming signal and choose the appropriate antenna for reception. This allows 2 different location for installing the antennas along with different orientation. Satellite is no longer needed for receiver diversity. This greatly reduces weight with increased overall reliability in comparison to the use of a primary receiver with satellite receiver.
Photo showing below is the diversity receiver for end-pin stabilizer. The same diversity receiver is also used in this product.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum’s DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
There are no reviews yet.