Gens Ace is one of the top rank battery corporations with deep research and manufacturing on NIMH, LI-PO, LI-FE by the effort of 200 professional engineers and technicians with 20 years exquisite battery technology. The Gens Ace brand holds the traditional concept of “excellent quality”, “Optimization”& “Priority” on Sales & Services. All batteries are tailored for various scales of the RC Models such as electronic cars, nitro cars, airplanes, vessels and also other models, toys, electric tools, electric bikes, electric autos, digital products etc.
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1300mAh.
– Higher capacity than comparable size packs
– HIgh reliability and High safety
– Capacity: 1300mAh
– Voltage: 11.1V / 3S / 3 Cell
– Discharge Rate: 45C
– Max Burst Discharge Rate: 90C
– Weight: 115g
– Size: 72mm x 35mm x 24mm (L x W x H)
– Connector Type:EC3 plug
Application:Specially designed for Glider, 3D plane, park flyers, Vortex, 400mm X-Sled, 400mm X-Sled, etc.
Blade 250 CFX COLLECTIVE PITCH 550MM (21″) ROTOR DIAMETER – BNF
Hobbyzone Super Cub S 1.2m BNF with SAFE(HBZ8180B)
Mini Apprentice S 1.2m RTF with SAFE(HBZ3100)
Carbon Cub S+ 1.3m BNF Basic(HBZ3250)
Parkzone Conscendo Advanced 1.5m BNF Basic(PKZ8150)
1. Your orders will be dispatched via UPS Ground or USPS Ground from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/helicopter type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards
7. See the battery instruction to the link:Lipo Battery Guide