The Lemon Rx DSMP Plug and Go transmitter module is designed specifically for any JR module bay capable transmitter that supports PPM or 9XR-DSM protocol. Example of these transmitters are RadioMaster TX16s, TX12, FrSky Taranis Q X7 and Turnigy 9x just to name a few. The revolutionary DSMP protocol based on software defined radio packet allows full compatibility to all Horizon Hobby’s DSMX or DSM2 compatible receiver as well as the bind and ready to fly model aircraft without any channel rescaling configuration required except the first 4 channels’ order (TAER or namely Throttle, Aileron, Elevator, Rudder) need to be mapped.
Telemetry display and alert is supported at either PPM / 9XR-DSM protocol if the transmitter uses the ErSky firmware downloadable at http://www.er9x.com/.
RCgroups discussion (Click below link for user manual page with link to RCGroups)
– Set to use external module with PPM output, 10 channels, 20ms spacing
– Set to use TAER(Throttle, Aileron, Elevator, Rudder) order
– Do not rescale any channels unless necessary. This Plug and Go module has an internal rescaler to ensure proper operation of all Lemon Rx receivers, the popular HH DSMX compatible or DSM2 compatible aircraft
Telemetry display and alert setup (ErSky fimware only)
– Find your radio firmware at http://www.er9x.com/ and update it
-PPM / 9XR-DSM protocol can all be used for receiver operation. Set telemetry packet decoding to accept DSM telemetry packet.
Binding to DSMP, DSMX compatible or DSM2 compatible receiver / planes
– Press and hold the button on the module
– Turn on the transmitter and by pass all the warning messages (if any)
– Wait until the module turns on with red light on and green light flashing
– Release button
– Observe indication. Green light on means binding is completed. Red light flashing indicates bind fails. Turn off the transmitter and resume the whole binding procedure if bind fails.
During normal operation (green light on), press and hold the button puts the module in range check mode (red light on). Range check mode passes with valid control of the model from 30 meters away. Release the button to allow full power transmission.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum’s DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
There are no reviews yet.